The Clay County Clerk of Court and Comptroller’s Office, in coordination with several multi-faceted partner organizations, will host a regional awareness event on January 20, 2023, in recognition of Human Trafficking Awareness Month.
We are appreciative of support provided by Motorola Solutions, our 2023 Spot the Signs Forum Sponsor – thank you!
In-person attendance now full (closed as of 1/19/23) due to full capacity of venue.
If not already confirmed for in-person attendance, please take part via Zoom by using the info below:
Topic: Spot the Signs Forum – Human Trafficking Awareness
Time: Jan 20, 2023 08:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 828 3924 2508
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,82839242508#,,,,*2023# US (Chicago)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbnAIrdQw
The Spot the Signs Forum…..
- Introduces Clay County and Northeast Florida to the realities of human trafficking in every community – anyone could be a victim of human trafficking
- Challenges attendees to complete a 1-hour training course to become members of the Florida Attorney General’s 100% Club
- Is a 3-hour mini conference focused on the most timely human trafficking topics and speakers, with take-home materials to help attendees kick-start their own awareness efforts
- Targets an audience of local, regional, and state personnel from government agencies, not-for-profits and companies in contact with human trafficking activity on a regular basis
- Involves regional law enforcement leadership, justice system officials, Her Song (Tebow Foundation) staff, Rethreaded Jax and Hope is Restored personnel (survivor resources), and other key service providers such as Clay Behavioral Health, Impact Clay, County Tourism officials, hotel industry leaders, Delories Barr Weaver Policy Center experts, Monique Burr Foundation leadership and more.
Forum Agenda/Schedule of Events
More About Speakers / Facilitators/ Sponsor
- Inderjit (Vicky) Basra, President/CEO of the Delores Barr Weaver Policy Center
- Corporal Alan Wilkett (Retired), Florida Alliance to End Human Trafficking Board Member
- Kristin Keen, Founder/CEO of Rethreaded Jacksonville
- Key guidance on content for this educational forum was provided by Robyn Metcalf Blank, the Director of Special Projects for the Florida Alliance to End Human Trafficking located in Tallahassee, Florida. Please address general inquiries (post forum) to her office at 1400 Village Square Blvd., Suite 3-110, Tallahassee, FL 32312 or contact her directly at (850) 570-1492 or (941) 587-0951. We are grateful for her assistance. Even more helpful information regarding the statewide awareness and training effort spearheaded by The Alliance can be found online at www.FloridaAllianceEndHT.com
- Motorola Solutions, our 2023 Spot the Signs Forum Sponsor, is inspired in our area by Sales Manager Michelle Poole. Thank you for your support, and for sharing the following:
“We work with our customers to address obstacles before they become challenges, delivering solutions that keep communities safe and businesses running smoothly. Our customers rely on us and we’re committed to being there for them. Millions of first responders in thousands of agencies across the world trust our mission-critical P25 communication solutions to help keep them and their community safe.”
Please also refer to resources and messaging provided by the Florida Attorney General’s Office by visiting YouCanStopHT.com today.