Until COVID-19 restrictions are modified, in-person appearance at the Clay County Courthouse is severely restricted. Therefore, ALL criminal cases will be handled via Zoom.
To appear via Zoom, please follow these instructions: The parties are required to appear remotely. There will be no in-person appearances for hearings until further notice. There is no cost to use Zoom. For instructions on how to sign up for Zoom, please visit https://zoom.us/resources.
Please name your Zoom profile with your first and last name so you can be easily identified by Judge Collins.
To appear before Judge Collins via the Zoom application, the parties and/or their attorneys are responsible for downloading the Zoom Application and then using the following invitation information.
- https://zoom.us/ or https://zoom.us/j/8449636914
- Meeting ID: 844 963 6914
- (888)788-0099 US Toll-free
- (877)853-5247 US Toll-free
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aemZ8tGwVJ
- When you dial in, you will be placed into a waiting room until the Court calls your case.
- If you do not have Internet access, you may call into the phone number from a landline.
- Please allow approximately one (1) hour as others will be attending.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC DEVICE SHOW YOUR NAME AND NOT JUST A PHONE NUMBER. THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO HAVE YOUR CASE HANDLED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.