For details, view our 2023 Benefits List
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan Coverage for Employee and Families; Convenient Teladoc Service
- Life Insurance Plans for Employees and Families
- Long-Term Disability Coverage for Employees
- Voluntary Supplemental Coverage through Aflac, Allstate, Colonial, and Liberty National Life
- Florida Retirement System Investment Plan or Pension Plan
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Savings Plan 457(b)
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) for Benefit Eligible Employees
- Legal Services & Identity Theft Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement Leave, Domestic Violence Leave, Military Leave, and Family & Medical Leave
The Clay County Clerk of Court and Comptroller’s Office is a great place to work for many reasons. In addition to the competitive salaries earned by our Clerks and the many benefits listed above, we proactively recognize the efforts of our awesome employees by giving ongoing support and feedback on their performance. We regularly recognize our colleagues for jobs well done through our Clerk Perks program, All-Star Clerk of the Quarter program, and through community outreach communication including positive social media posts and media releases that increase positive public awareness of our members’ efforts.
Please review our office’s Mission, Vision & Core Values Statements.