- Investment Update – 2 QTR FY 2022-2023
- Investment Update – 4 QTR FY 2021-2022 and 1 QTR FY 2022-2023
- Investment Update – 3 QTR FY 2021-2022
- Investment Update – 2 QTR FY 2021-2022
- Investment Update – 1 Qtr FY 2021-2022
- Investment Update Full Year 2021
- Clay County Board of County Commissioners Countywide Financial Statements 2021
- Fiscal Year 20/21 Final BOCC Budget
- Clay County – Florida – Audited Financial Statements – Sept 30 2021
- Clay County – Florida – Audited Financial Statements – Sept 30 2020
Our Comptroller Office is led by Finance Officer Amy Bramlitt. Her staff has an important role in the content of each annual report. Our office’s comptroller duties took effect on 10/01/2020, so our first official annual report can be expected at the end of this fiscal year.
The Clay County Clerk of Court and Comptroller’s office is tasked with constitutional functions performed in its Comptroller Office by Finance Officer Amy Bramlitt and her staff. As custodian of all county funds, and through the finance officer role, the Clerk serves as the chief financial officer for the county with responsibility for keeping records and preparing required reports of all moneys received and disbursed by the Board of County Commissioners. The Clerk has the responsibility for the collection, custody, disbursement of the funds, and investments.
As chief financial officer, the Clerk maintains an accurate and complete set of financial records, which enable all required financial statements and reports to be produced in compliance with legal requirements and generally accepted accounting principles as mandated by various state and federal laws. In addition, the Comptroller Office audits the payroll for the Board of County Commissioner’s employees.