Face masks are optional in the Clay County Courthouse and inside branch offices of the Clay County Clerk of Court and Comptroller’s Office. Please continue to exercise social distancing and preventative hygiene measures.
- Circuit Judge Gary L. Wilkinson, Division F
- Circuit Judge Don H. Lester, Division B
- Circuit Judge Angela M. Cox, Division E
- Circuit Judge Steven B. Whittington, Division A
- County Judge Timothy R. Collins, Division C
- County Judge Kristina K. Mobley, Division D
Your Courts – Structure and Jurisdiction Information
As you access your local court system, you’ll likely encounter a variety of terminology that may or may not apply to your specific case. For example, criminal versus civil, or county court versus circuit court. Click here to learn about the various levels of the court system in Florida.
Redaction of Confidential Information by Filers
As of 7/1/21, the Florida Supreme Court changed the rules regarding the redaction of confidential information in certain court records. Anyone filing a case should be aware of the new protocols. Click on the following link to learn more about Redaction of Private Information.