Value Adjustment Board Members
- Commissioner Jim Renninger, BCC Chairman
- Commissioner Mike Cella, BCC Member
- Richard Klinzman, BCC Public Member
- Michele Hanson, School Board Member
- Joe Wiggins, School Board Public Member
- VAB Attorney, William Davie II
Rules for VAB Related Communications
No participant, including the petitioner, the property appraiser, the board clerk, the special magistrate, a member of a value adjustment board, or other person directly or indirectly interested in the proceeding, nor anyone authorized to act on behalf of any party shall communicate with a member of the board or the special magistrate regarding the issues in the case without the other party being present or without providing a copy of any written communication to the other party. This is outlined in F.A.C. 12D-9.017 Ex Parte Communication Prohibition.
All questions and concerns should be directed to the clerk to the Value Adjustment Board who will ensure that no ex parte communication occurs.